Monday, April 1, 2013

Fantasy Friends

Confession: I often dream that I am friends with Tina Fey and/or Amy Poehler.

While I assume it would be annoying to be super-famous like Tina and Amy (in my dreams we're on a first-name basis), whenever I see famous funny people being funny together in real life, I don't know. It just looks so awesome. Like being famous means hanging out and being hilarious with all the other [beautiful] funny people.

So in this clip from the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor Broadcast, (which I've watched an embarrassing amount of times) a bunch of really-cool funny famous people all talk about how great Tina Fey is and . . . I love it. I want to have them all over for dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments because they prove that someone is actually reading this.