Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas is practically tomorrow and that is a problem.

I hate myself for saying this, but didn't Christmas kind of sneak up this year? I mean, I am not ready for this. Not ready at all. And the worst part is, when the opportunity presents itself for me to become ready (i.e.: free time for errands, shopping, wrapping, etc.) I waste it.

For example today I spent fifteen minutes taking pictures of my one-year-old wearing eye glasses that are meant for a teddy bear, and I don't have a present for him.

That said, I have a couple more things to do before times runs out. So this will be my official sign-off for the holiday: Merry Christmas, people! Be merry and lazy! I'll be back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments because they prove that someone is actually reading this.