Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Aaaaand, unfreeze!

Hi. The world kind of froze for four days and I've been busy spending all of my money on heating and staying indoors with my small, not-annoying children.

While I was gone, however, I did win an important contest (thank you, thank you) and I made a homemade pizza. So it was pretty productive.

This week I was supposed on an environmental learning trip in the North Woods with a bunch of twelve years olds, but then someone was like "oh wait, you could die" so now we are going next week when it will be only twenty below zero, as opposed to thirty below zero.

I'm thinking of live-tweeting the experience, using the neglected @thelazystandup handle on Twitter. What do you think? Posting will be impossible without a computer, plus I'll be busy dissecting owl pellets and supervising the ropes course -- but tweets? Tweets could work.

Think about it. Follow @thelazystandup on Twitter just in case.




P.S. Speaking of cold things, did anyone see Frozen? So good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments because they prove that someone is actually reading this.