Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day-Related Comedy Recommendations That You Don't Really Care About Because Father's Day Was Yesterday

In honor of Father's Day, I was just watching one of my favorite stand-up bits from Chris Rock about "real daddys." It's from his old special "Bigger and Blacker" and it is funny. If you don't mind a lot (I mean a lot) of swearing, then you should watch it by clicking HERE.

Another hilarious fatherly-thing you should check out is Jim Gaffigan's new book Dad Is Fat.


My husband received it for Father's Day, despite not being fat himself. If you were worried that you had to be a fat dad to enjoy this book, don't! It is funny for everyone. I read the first couple chapters and already love it.

Finally, not related to Father's Day at all, a friend emailed me this link last week and it's pretty amusing if you -- like so many -- question people's usage of the app Instagram. If you don't know what Instagram is (like for example my own dad) then maybe just skip it.




Link HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments because they prove that someone is actually reading this.