Monday, August 26, 2013

We Can't Stop, but We Should Probably Stop

I was going to write something about how I went back to work today, but then I watched Miley Cyrus's performance at the VMA's from last night and my brain shut-down in self defense.


Seriously, America. What are we creating? That was bizarre. It made Lady Gaga's performance look like a Christmas pageant. It made "Dirty Dancing" look like "Milo and Otis." It made "Milo and Otis" look like "Air Bud 2: Golden Receiver."

I digress. I went back to work today, and it was a little overwhelming; but I didn't touch a diaper for like nine hours.  So that part was okay.

But I also didn't write anything, and for that, I hope you'll forgive me.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments because they prove that someone is actually reading this.