Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The New Crew

Today is my baby's 1st birthday, so I don't feel like my usual clever self. Instead I feel weepy and nostalgic and sappy. I just want to write about my cutie wittle baby booshi booshi boo-boo and his itty bitty wittle toesies.

But I will respect you as my audience and keep it together.

So what's up with bananas, am I right? It's like, just be yellow already.


Sorry I can't do it. I'm just thinking about his little laugh.

How about some current events instead? Did you hear they've hired six new people for this season of SNL, and that I'm not one of them? What is that about? I don't understand.
Any thoughts on the new crew? A lot of internet sensations here, and of course the guy from the phone commercials . . . these modern times, I tell you. I just hope that one day they look for cast members in their thirties who write small blogs in the Midwest.

One day.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Pretty Peter!!!!

    -Your favorite friend of your mom's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know who you are, Anonymous, though for a second I was like "Wait who thinks they are my mom's favorite friend?" It was kind of funny to ponder that one.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to Peter!

    Re: The new SNL season, I am excited for Cecily Strong to cohost Weekend Update with Seth Meyers. I hope the Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started a Conversation With at a Party will still be able to make some appearances, though. I can't get enough of her.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-rF34kDIuo

    "Open your eyes people. It's like, hunger, racism, small businesses... maybe don't."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that one, too. Maybe she will appear in sketches instead?

      Delete

I like comments because they prove that someone is actually reading this.