Friday, June 7, 2013

Sum Sum Summatime


Today is officially my first day of summer vacation! You can tell it's summer because it's 55 degrees outside and I'm wearing a sweater.

I know this is only the second post of the week (very unlike me) but take comfort in the fact that I have been occupied with other, very important tasks such as learning the song "Cups" off YouTube and doing jigsaw puzzles on my iPad.

Also, tonight I am going to a "Pinterest" party, where everyone makes something off Pinterest and brings it to share. If you've read THIS POST then you can imagine how stressed I am right now.


Of course I don't want to leave you without anything funny, so here is a LINK my husband just send me. Babies + Photoshop = Funny. Have a great weekend, beach bunnies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments because they prove that someone is actually reading this.