Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Today.

Hello again! I'm back.

This is my first attempt at mobile blogging, and I have to say that typing on my phone is officially one if my least-favorite activities. Someone just called me in the middle of this paragraph and I accidentally answered before I could see who it was. Traumatizing.

Anyway, I have been working on a couple entries but I didn't want to leave you hanging for yet another day, because I know how much this blog means to you. All three of you.

So here you go:

It's a strange thing when your own children creep you out.

Last night I had to get up to soothe a teething baby, and when I peeked in on my three-year-old, he was just sitting up in the dark staring at me. Not crying, not saying anything, just looking at me. It was probably the most terrifying moment if my life.

Both children decided sleeping was overrated last night, so today is looking grim. We're at the park and we're all under-dressed because I didn't look at the weather. There has been crying.

I'm just going to keep feeding everyone Puffs until it's time for naps.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments because they prove that someone is actually reading this.