Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Your Homework Assignment:


I'm going on vacation tomorrow, and I'm not bringing my laptop. I might bring it if I didn't already have two enormous suitcases full of floaties and diapers and towels, but sadly this is not the case. So what I'm saying is: there may not be many posts for the next ten days.

In my absence, you have two assignments.

1) Read the above article in this week's Entertainment Weekly magazine. It's all about one of my favorite comediens, Mindy Kahling, and the business of writing comedy.

2) Submit your story for the upcoming "Strangers Who Shamed Me" post. Really! Do it! I know who reads this blog and I know you have some good ones, so stop holding out on me.  To further entice you, I'm going to illustrate each story. It's going to be great.

3) Eat a s'more.


That's all. Don't miss me too much while I'm away. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



1 comment:

  1. I am very excited about the illustrations. Let me know if you want a recent picture of tom and I to get our facial expressions just right. Also, enjoy your vacay!!!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments because they prove that someone is actually reading this.