Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Here I am.

I bet you were wondering where I am! Well, the answer is: here! I am right here sitting and typing to you from my computer.

Last week I went up to the frozen shores of Lake Superior to chaperone some children as they complained about being cold. I even stood top of a tower for four hours, pictured here:


Doesn't that look like so much fun? The yellow straps are where I was attached to the tower, just in case I decided the job was so much fun that I wanted to jump off that tower and end the fun. I also like this picture because can see my camouflage hand muff -- that's what hunters call them, right? Hand muffs? I'm not a hunter.

Anyway, I spent a long time with young adolescents, and now I am back. So now you know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments because they prove that someone is actually reading this.