Thursday, May 7, 2015

Moviefone!

You guys. I just watched a movie on Netflix and it was so awesome because:

1) I got to watch a movie on Netflix because my kids were out with their grandma and my husband was at work and I was ALONE.

2) The movie was "They Came Together" starring Amy Poehler and Paul Rudd.

If you ever saw the movie "Wet Hot American Summer" (2001) which is an absurd comedy based on a summer camp, and you liked it, then you will love this movie which is an absurd comedy based on stereotypical romantic comedies.

And speaking of "Wet Hot American Summer," did you know there is a new series based on that movie coming out on Netflix this July? Did you? That is very good news. And if you've never heard of WHAS, please watch the following clip:


And also I think you should be alone and watch "They Came Together" immediately. Just look at this hokey grossness.


Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments because they prove that someone is actually reading this.