Thursday, April 23, 2015

Mother Nature, You Are Hilarious

I took the Google Earth Day quiz yesterday and learned that I am a "Cuttlefish." Cuttlefish, by the way, look like this:



Actually that is a baby cuttlefish. But this is not what I wish to write about today.

Here is what I wish to write about: when I googled "cuttlefish" (well-played, Google, for getting me to do that with your quiz) I came across THIS LINK. I started watching and learning about my many similarities to the cuttlefish, and then I was like "wait, is this video for real?" because the guy narrating it was so bizarre.

And then I kept watching and I slowly realized that the video was real in that it taught me real facts about cuttlefish, but it was also a joke because this man is hilarious.

Long story short, there is a series of videos on YouTube called "True Facts About _________" by ZeFrank1, and they are the funniest things I have seen in a long time. I've watching almost all of them in a very short amount of time. I've learned so much about different animals.

So, if you like learning about animals, but also making fun of them behind their backs, you will love these videos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments because they prove that someone is actually reading this.